Dr. Dave Hanson - PSYCHIC / SPIRITUAL MEDIUM  / TEACHER

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

The Weirdest Paranormal Picture I Have Ever Gotten
Some Plain Talk About Shadow People
Ashley House video
Insane Asylum Ghost Picture
Queen Mary Ghost or Demon? You decide.

Most Popular Posts

Children, Orbs, and the Paranormal
Ashley House Ghost Hunt Photos
Ashley House video
Queen Mary Ghost or Demon? You decide.
Emily's pictures

April 2012
March 2012
February 2012

powered by

The Paranormal

Ashley House Ghost Hunt Photos

These are photos taken at Ashley House, a known paranormally active historic home in New Orleans, LA.  I host ghost hunts for "civilians" every year during the week of Halloween.  Inquire by e-mail if you'd like to participate.  I made an agreement with the hotel that owns this property that I would not public their name.  I am, however, able to relate their name to individuals on a request basis.

Where the Ghost Hunt enters at Ashley House.  This was originally the back door to the house.

Photo of orb taken in the front parlour of Ashley House.

Looking backward into the front parlour.

One of the resort guests using a K-2 meter at the sme time an orb was present.

The large gentleman in the foreground is reacting to knocks we heard in response to ours.

The group goes to the second floor.

As orb photographed near the child's bed in the nursery.

It seems like a gloom of some kind sucks the light out of this photo, nut not the one following taken not two seconds later.

The is the same room as the previous one but is unaffected by the light problem the camera encountered n the prior shot.

Children looking our these dormer windows have been reported by hotel guests and employees alike.
Notice the full body apparition of a civil war nurse in full nursing veil on the left side of the bed.
Small orb showing itself to a hotel guest / ghosthunt member.
It is believed that this room was used as a sick ward when Ashley House was used as a field hospital during the Civil War.  That May account for the lare number of EM spikes we got on the equipment.
I said 'Good-Bye' as I was about to be the last one down the stairs and out of the building.  I took picture right afterward and I think it was saying 'good-bye'  too.

8 Comments to Ashley House Ghost Hunt Photos:

Comments RSS
louis vuitton womens scarves on Monday, December 17, 2012 1:16 AM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I appreciated your distinguished manner of writing the post. You have made it easy for me to understand.
Reply to comment

Terri Earwood on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:50 AM
Wow, Fantastic collection to your entire photo. By seeing your post I've come to know some deeply meaningful information that’s inspiring me for make a tour to Ashley House Ghost Hunt. Hopefully I'll come soon. Thanks :)
Reply to comment

kitchen design sydney on Friday, January 18, 2013 2:11 AM
Your information is really awesome and I glad to have your post. I got many important points from your post and want to thank you for this. I must say you have done fab job.
Reply to comment

Maroochydore Holiday Accommodation on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:30 AM
I like the writing style. It is just perfect. The blog post is very connective and attractive. All the information I found in post is very useful. Thanks a lot.
Reply to comment

Secondary Glazing on Monday, April 08, 2013 5:10 AM
I am happy that I found your post about the house while searching for informative posts. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary.
Reply to comment

most haunted places on Monday, April 29, 2013 5:47 AM
Responsible job dude you have done by posting these Ashley House Ghost Hunt Photos which are really very panic at all. After all I can say that your job is great which is teaching us a good lesson about the Ghost at all. Thanks...
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, April 29, 2013 5:48 AM
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, June 08, 2013 12:21 AM
Thanks for taking some exceptionally good pictures of Ashley House. That house indeed looking creepy and I'm quite excited to visit that place to learn more about paranormal activities.
Reply to comment